Our 2000-2001 Programme
Wednesday, September 13 - Season
- Brett Champlin on Enterprise Architecture.
Wednesday, October 18 (changed from October 11)
- Tom Hokel on a useful tool for the Zachman Framework, with
- Les Piotrowski, Data Architect, Ministry of Natural Resources
Wednesday, November 15
- Marilyn Cornwell on 'Your IT Strategic Plan Needs an e-Business Tune-up Now'
Tuesday, December 5 6pm-8pm Special Event
- Wine and cheese evening session with Ron Ross
Wednesday, January 17
- 'Repositories: Alive and Well and Living in Toronto', Todd Moore, Royal
Bank; Sarah Weiss, Canadian Tire; & Don Soulsby, Computer
Wednesday, February 21
- 'Data Modelling: Contentious Issues', Karen L�pez, InfoAdvisors
Wednesday, March 21
- 'Information Privacy ...what you were afraid to ask!', Scott Crosby SYSANOVA
& Mike Gurski, Ontario Privacy Commission
Wednesday, April 18
- XML, Charlie
Halpern-Hamu and Jonathan Seller
Wednesday, May 16
- 'Leading Clarica into the World of Corporate Knowledge Management' Mary
Lynn Benninger, Clarica
- 'Reverse Engineering Legacy System Knowledge', Ken Solanki, Rogers
Wednesday, June 13 - Annual Lunch
- Larry English on 'Elevating The Role Of IRM For Business
- Thursday, June 14 - Friday June 15.
- Larry English on Information Quality in Data Warehousing, CRM & the
Internet: Principles and Practices
In putting together the programme we are
heavily indebted to association members who put forward ideas or who offer themselves or
others as speakers. If you have suggestions for forthcoming presentations, please
contact our Programme Director.
Copyright © 2000-2001 Information
Resource Management Association of Canada. All rights reserved.