Our 2001-2002 Programme
Wednesday, September 13 - Season
- Sandy McBride and John Bruder on "Use of the Zachman
Framework for Enterprise Architecture and Business Architecture"
Wednesday, October 17
- Dorothy Russel and Allan Hampson on "Knowledge
Management: The journey continues..."
Wednesday, November 7 SIG Evening Meeting
- Diane Johnson, Jennifer St. Louis & Mathias Evin
"Setting Sail in Business Intelligence / Data
Wednesday, November 21
- Jim Wallace and Eva Swenson "Focus on Enterprise
Wednesday, December 12 SIG
- Gina Davidovic, Boyd Carter, & Bill Chadwick,
"Lessons Learned from the Real World"
Wednesday, December 19
- Stephen Shaw and Paul Quigley 'Trends, Technologies and
Tools in Customer Relationship Management'
Wednesday, January 16
- Dave Wallace and Alana Boltwood 'E-Government: Enabling
Electronic Service Delivery with XML and Common Data Elements'
Tuesday, January 29 SIG
- Dan Bracuk, 'Enhancing Data Quality at Toronto's Sick Kids
Wednesday, February 20
- Computer Associates, 'Model Driven Architecture'
Tuesday, March 5
- Robert Hickman, 'Data Quality Part 2'
Wednesday, March 20
- Michael Ehling, 'The Secret to Success with Difficult (and
Wednesday, April 3 SIG Evening Meeting
- Martin Dunn, Secrets of Data Integration
Wednesday, April 17
- Mark Langlois, 'Managing Enterprise Wide Applications in the 21st
Wednesday, May 15
- Ghislain Cloutier and Manuel Pereira, Unified Modelling
Thursday, May 23 SIG Evening Meeting
- Deborah Henderson, Corporate Data Architecture in a Federated World
Wednesday, June 19 - Annual Lunch
- Peter Aiken on 'Trends in Data and Metadata Management'
In putting together the programme we are heavily indebted to
association members who put forward ideas or who offer themselves or others as
speakers. If you have suggestions for forthcoming presentations, please contact
our Programme Director.
Copyright © 2001-2002 Information
Resource Management Association of Canada. All rights reserved.