Our 2011-2012 Programme
Wednesday, August 17, 5:30 p.m. Special Event
- John Zachman on 'Enterprise Physics 101'
Wednesday, September 21, 9 a.m.
- Bob Armacost, How to make Knowledge Work in a Professional Service Industry
Wednesday, October 19, 9 a.m.
- Dalton Cervo, Master Data Management
Wednesday, November 16, 9 a.m.
- Ken Russel, The Kinetic Leader
- Karen Lopez, Data Management: The Straw Poll
Wednesday, January 18, 9 a.m.
- Larry Goldberg, The Decision Model
Tuesday, February 21 Full Day Tutorial
- Larry English: Bringing in the Emerging, Realized Information Age 3.0
Wednesday, February 22, 9 a.m.
- Larry English, Three Proven Quality Tools You Can Use For Information Quality Management
Wednesday, March 21 9 a.m.
- Craig Van Spall, Master Data Management projects - A practical guide for stakeholders
- Neil Hepburn, Why QlikView is the fastest growing BI company in the world
- Scott E. Thompson, Semantic MediaWiki Approach to Metadata
- Katrina Easton & John Tench, How to Get Business Value From Metadata
- Tom Redman, Data Doc
Wednesday, June 13 Annual General Meeting
- Open House
Friday, June 22 Annual Lunch (note date change)
- Peter Aiken, The Data-Focused CIO: A 20-Year Retrospective of the CIO as a Critical Business Function
In putting together the programme we are heavily indebted to association members who put forward ideas or who offer themselves or others as speakers.