Our 2012-2013 Programme
Wednesday, September 19, 9 a.m.
- Marc Smith, Leveraging Information for Business Success
- Steve Hoberman, Data Modelling Zone 2012
- Luke Shannon, JasperSoft Business Intelligence Suite
Thursday, October 18, 9 a.m.
- David Hay, Yes, You Can Create an Architectural Data Model in UML
Wednesday, November 21, 9 a.m.
- David Weisz, Data Journalism In Canada: Why we're so far behind (and what we can do to change that)
Wednesday, December 19, 9 a.m.
- Ali Fuat Vural, My Journey of Creating Data Quality Management Applications
- Patrick Sue, The EIM Special Interest Group - A Summary and Transition
Wednesday, January 16, 9 a.m.
- Ralph Whittle, Building and Using the Business Architecture
Wednesday, February 20, 9 a.m.
- Dan Haggarty, Psychology and Information Management
Wednesday, March 20, 9 a.m.
- Dr Ron Klein, Governance Challenges for Global Metadata in a federated organization - the Case of KPMG
Wednesday, April 17, 9 a.m.
- David W. Shepherd, Enabling an Enterprise Customer View
Wednesday, April 24, 5:30 p.m. IRMAC Open House
April 28- May 2 Enterprise Data World, San Diego
Wednesday, May 15, 9 a.m. Annual General Meeting
- Steve Papagiannis, Master Data Management in the Age of Big Data
- Frank Weigel, Navigating the NoSQL Landscape
Wednesday, June 19 Annual Lunch
- Alistair Croll, Big Data and the Quantified Society
In putting together the programme we are heavily indebted to association members who put forward ideas or who offer themselves or others as speakers.