Our 1997-8 Programme
Wednesday, September 10
- 'Meta Data Management and Data Quality', Mohammed Rifaie, Royal Bank of Canada
- 'Improving Data Quality', Karen MacInnis, Vality
Wednesday, October 8
- 'From Data Models to Object Models', Gabor Szirmak, Information Balance
- 'Heavy Meta: The 1997 Data Management Symposium', John Tench, IRMAC Director
Thursday, November 20
Daniel Moody presents:
- 'How to Justify IRM'
- 'Seven Habits of Highly Effective Data Modellers'
Wednesday, December 3 Evening
- Ronald Ross on 'Putting Business Rules to Work'
Wednesday, January 14
- 'Intelligent Information Management For Large Web Sites', Dr. Yuri Quintana, University
of Western Ontario
- 'Managing Knowledge for Corporate Success', John Prior, Editor, Knowledge Management
Wednesday, February 11 Taking Stock of Information Architecture
- Brian Detlor
- Arn Copas
- Dorothy Russel
- Tom Cullen
Wednesday, March 11
- 'Business and Data Analysis for Business Intelligence Systems', Atilla Yeter, Nova-Star
Wednesday, April 8
- 'Enterprise Information Architecture and a Year 2000 Project', Ron Klein, Canadian
Wednesday, May 13
- 'Data Warehouse, Meta Data and the Web', Todd Moore and Mark Nieuwland, Royal Bank
Wednesday, June 10 - IRMAC Lunch
Copyright © 1997-98 Information
Resource Management Association of Canada. All rights reserved.