Our 1998-9 Programme
Wednesday, September 16 - Season Opener
- The Case for Knowledge Management, Misha Sivan, Ernst and Young
Wednesday, October 14
- The Building Blocks of Business Advantage: How and Where Does Enterprise Decision
Support Fit?, David Smith, SAS Institute
Wednesday, November 11
- 'Practical Lessons from Business Rules', Dan Haggerty, Dunhaven Inc
Wednesday, December 9
- 'Data Mining in Support of Relationship Marketing', Danny Legault, Opal Sky
Wednesday, January 13
- 'Year 2000 and Architecture', Marilyn Cornwell, LGS
Wednesday, February 10
- 'Business Intelligence and the Web - How Do You Want Your Information?', Tom Camps, Cognos
& Guy Morazain, OCAS
Thursday, February 11 Special
Wednesday, March 10
- 'Treasures from the Data Modelling Community: Tips, Tricks, and Best Practices', Karen
L�pez, Info Advisors
- 'Year 2000 and Architecture', Marilyn Cornwell, LGS (Repeated by popular demand!)
Wednesday, April 14
- 'Business Process Re-engineering and ERP Implementation at Imperial Oil', Tony Abraham, Imperial
Monday, April 26 - IRMAC International Seminar
- Graeme Simsion on 'Re-inventing Data Management'
- Daniel Moody on 'Information Health Monitor'
- Graeme Simsion on 'Electronic Service Delivery'
- Lesley Harschnitz on 'Improving Information Quality'
Tuesday & Wednesday April
27 & 28 - Data Modelling Masterclass
- Advanced Data Modelling Tutorial with Graeme Simsion & Daniel Moody, Simsion Bowles
Wednesday, May 12
- 'Implementing an International Data Warehouse', Matthew Ferguson, Eli Lilly
Wednesday, June 9 - Annual
Copyright © 1998-99 Information
Resource Management Association of Canada. All rights reserved.