Career Success in Data Management during Turbulent Times
A workshop on issues and ideas that today’s data architects and modelers can do to build their careers and networking skills with other data management professionals.
Workshop topics will include:
- Demonstrating your expertise
- Building a portfolio of your success stories
- Getting others to sell your skills and business value
- Building & extending your data management skill set
- 10 Steps to highlighting you and your work
Bring your thoughts, ideas, and experiences.
Karen López is a principal consultant at InfoAdvisors, Inc., a Toronto-based consulting firm. Karen has spoken at several DAMA conferences and DAMA Chapters. She has 20 years of experience in project and data management on large, multi-project programs. Karen specializes in the practical application of data management principles.
Karen is also the ListMistress and moderator of the InfoAdvisors Discussion Groups at www.infoadvisors.com