Implementing Business Driven Information Management Practices From Policy to Metadata
Today’s competitive business environment demands that you know your customer and understand your market. You need to ensure you have the right business information and can leverage it to make the right business decisions.
Emerging regulatory requirements such as the BASEL II Accord, PIPEDA and SOX, are increasing the need for advanced information management (IM) to safeguard privacy and address information retention, auditability and legal accountability for information.
BMO Financial Group (the Bank of Montreal Group of Companies) understands that information is a critical asset, and when managed appropriately, will support both these business and regulatory drivers.
Please join us May 19, 2004 and learn from
- Ingrid Bredin – Senior Manager, Information Resource Mgmt and,
- Wayne Harrison, Senior IRM Specialist.
how BMO is building the foundation to manage information assets in these areas:
- Information Management Corporate Policy
- Information Management Framework and Governance
- Information Stewardship
- Business Driven Information Standards and Quality Programs
- Business level impact analysis through ‘Pedigree’ Metadata; tracing movement of data from source(s) to target(s)
- Business Level integration of Legacy Systems & Vendor Packages; through Metadata
- Ingrid Bredin & Wayne Harrison, Implementing Business Driven Information Management Practices From Policy to Metadata