The Secret to Success with Difficult (and not-so-difficult) People
How to work well with just about anyone
What if I said you could…
- Have a great working relationship with most anyone?
- Get past issues with other people, even the difficult people?
- Know exactly how to respond in uncomfortable interpersonal situations?
- Know what makes people tick and how they like to work?
- Accomplish your goals no matter what the situation?
- Be heard?
- Have more fun at work?
You might say I was daffy to think this was possible. Well, I might be daffy. But these things are possible. Whether you want to work better with your boss, co-worker, customer, or employee, you will learn in this month’s session how to identify and work with everyone’s behavioural style.
Format: Combination of discussion and exercises over two hours.
Michael Ehling is a business coach and consultant specializing in helping companies grow by helping the people grow. Mike comes from the technology and telecommunications industries where he honed his presenting and coaching styles with stints in training, sales, marketing, and consulting. He recently came to Canada from the US and lives in Toronto with his wife, Diane Kilcoyne and son, Adam.